Monday, July 6, 2009

thing 14...

Whew! A girl can get lost in Technorati! I need to stay focused because I got off task searching for celeb gossip. Oops! I like Technorati because it can narrow a search down for you. I usually Goggle blogs or just ask friends what they're reading, but this way I can actually narrow my search down. It's easy to use and navigate too - which is always a plus.

The difference I found between using the keyword search for "School Library Learning 2.0" and the tag - the tag narrowed my search down. I have to say that I was VERY surprised (and thankful) that Michael Jackson was NOT on the list of Top Searches. Wow! It seems like his name is everywhere these days.

I will definitely use Technorati on a personal basis, but I'm not sure it'll be too useful in my Pre-K classroom.