Thursday, June 25, 2009

thing 10...

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

I used Image Chef. I really enjoyed playing around and making all sorts of images. I created this one because it represents me the most. I can definitely use Image Chef in my classroom. There was an award image generator and I thought that would be cool to make for my Pre-K students. I can use the award for: knowing a certain amount of letters, rote counting, perfect attendance, recognizing sight words, and reading. I also thought the VIP Passes were cool too. I think I'm going to incorporate those into my daily routine, with classroom jobs. I think the students would get a kick out of having a "VIP Pass" when they have a classroom duty, like door holding. The Poetry Blender would be cool, later in the year, to have the students popcorn out words about lessons (i.e. butterflies) and then I can add an image and we'll have a classroom poem - made up entirely by the students. I know there's more to explore, and I'm excited to keep searching for cool ideas to incorporate into the classroom.